Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Introduction

Enjoying my Biology class
Taken by Alexandra
     My name is Auri and I am new to the college life. I ended up coming to AWC because I was recruited to play volleyball. I am working on completing my major in environmental science and at the same time enjoy my college experience by playing a sport that I love and making new friends. Since I am always making new friends having a phone is important because we exchange numbers so that later we can keep in touch and make plans later on to hang out. The easiest way to keep updated with that others are doing though is through Facebook. My phone has an application that allows me to see everything that my friends post the instance that it is posted. I am literally a touch away from all my friends thanks to my phone. I love going to movie premieres with friends and got to the river and just relax away from the school. When I am not having fun with my friends I am on my computer doing homework. Arizona Western College is really big on blackboard, a website to do homework; therefore I always need to have access to the internet. Even though I am always around my phone there are times in which I set it down and pick up a book. Since I have been here in the dorms at AWC I have read 3 books and now I owe the library 5 dollars in late fees. By the end of this blogging project I hope to have a new outlook on technology or at least be able to take a step back and truly see the way in which technology has become part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment